Natural Resources Board listening sessions set on plans for hunting and trapping in state parks
you can read more here:http://dnr.wi.gov/news/BreakingNews_Lookup.asp?id=2538
I will be going to the meeting on Nov 8th in Appleton, please let me know if you would like to go with me.
The listening sessions will all begin at 6:30 p.m. and attendees that would like to speak or submit written comments should sign up at the door on arriving at the session. Locations are:
- Oct. 29, Fitchburg - Quality Inn and Suites, 2969 Cahill Main, with board members Preston Cole and Jane Wiley present.
- Oct. 30, Eau Claire - Chippewa Valley Technical College (CVTC), 620 W. Clairemont Ave., with board members Dave Clausen and Jane Wiley present.
- Nov. 5, Merrill - Merrill High School, 1201 N. Sales St., with board members Christine Thomas and Jane Wiley present.
- Nov. 8, Appleton - The Bordini Center, Fox Valley Technical College Campus, 5 Systems Drive, with board members William Bruins, Terry Hilgenberg and Jane Wiley present.
- Nov. 13, West Allis - Tommy Thompson Youth Center (State Fair Park), 640 S. 84th St., with board members Gregory Kazmierski and Jane Wiley present